Stars Day Nurseries is a chain of Early Years Education settings based in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, UK. We opened our first setting, Little Stars Day Nursery, on Dogsthorpe Road in September 2003. Currently we run 11 settings in the Peterborough region. We are the largest childcare provider in Peterborough. Our success is based on delivering quality childcare at an affordable price and always working to achieve total customer satisfaction.We hope that you will gain a good idea of what we have to offer by browsing through the website and if you would like to know more then please do not hesitate to contact us.
Why are Stars Day Nurseries different to everywhere else?
- All managers and their teams are always striving to improve the service we offer
- We all work well together as one big family
- We have a diverse culture and aim to provide a service that will meet the needs of everyone
- We encourage and support members of staff in their roles and are flexible with all our staff
- We are professional in our approach
- We see the potential in each child and aim to support and extend their learning and development through carefully planned, learning experiences.
- By focusing on the whole child and acknowledging their individual rights to participate and be heard we aim to empower and challenge children to meet their full potential.
- Our inclusive approach ensures that children’s needs are met by supportive, knowledgeable staff, who are adept at supporting the child and their families with advice and guidance.
- Dedicated directors who are willing to drive the company forward, the staff are fully supported by Management and practice is modelled so junior staff are able to learn and develop. The key policies are consistent throughout the10 settings but still made personal to each setting in order to create individuality.
Our Mission Statement
At Stars day Nurseries we believe in creating a culture and environment where every child in our care can explore, investigate and experience what life has to offer, through play-based learning experiences.
We recognise that Children can reach their full potential when they are supported by positive, experienced talented educators who harness the spirit and interests of the child, challenging and encouraging them on their learning journey.
We value and recognise that children learn best when their parents/carers contribute and have a voice in their child’s development.
We encourage our staff to have fun and be the best they can be, through support, training, mentoring and play based experiences with the children.
Our Core Values
Positive, safe environments - We are committed to providing an uplifting and positive atmosphere for our children and staff; a fun learning experience in a secure, safe, and loving environment.
Leadership – We are committed to lead; developing, mentoring, and empowering our children and our staff.
Excellence – We are committed to achieve the greatest levels of excellence in childcare, in education and in everything we do; being highly professional, innovative, creative, efficient,
Respect – We are committed to building strong, healthy relationships with each other, our children & their families, along with the community through communication and understanding of the cultures around us.
Integrity – We are committed to carry out our mission.
Development – We are committed to ensuring all our children and employees continue to develop and learn enabling them to reach their full potential.