View Our Nursery
Quality Childare Setting
Stars and Sparkles Nursery Ormiston Meadows provides 52 children aged two to five with a safe and stimulating environment in which to learn, play and develop in readiness for primary school.
With spacious, airy rooms, a safe and exciting garden area to explore and excellent child development resources, our new Ormiston nursery provides the perfect springboard for young children, preparing them for what lies ahead on their journey through education.
We have a dedicated and highly qualified team of staff; all are intimately familiar with our ASPIRE curriculum and are excited to begin working closely with parents to ensure the continued development of every child in their care.
Would you like to view our facilities in person? Get in touch today to book a tour.
Funding Made Simple
Stars and Sparkles Day Nursery offers a selection of funding options to ensure your family is adequately supported throughout your child’s care.
All three and four-year-olds receive 15 hours of free childcare a week for 38 weeks of the year, but additional funding options are available. These include:
- Tax-free childcare
- Free childcare for two-year-olds
- Pupil Premium
- 30 hours’ free childcare for working families
Contact Us Today To Book A Tour
As with all of our nurseries, our new Ormiston setting utilises our unique ASPIRE curriculum. This ensures that each member of staff focuses on meeting the requirements of the Early Years Foundation Stage Statutory Guidance (DfE, 2017) across all our provisions.
ASPIRE also allows us to adhere to the Early Years Outcomes (DfE, 2013) guidance, meeting the needs of every individual child through quality interactions and extended learning opportunities.
There are five main strands to the curriculum:
- Learn: We aspire for our children to learn about themselves, their communities and the environment.
- Achieve: We aspire for our children to achieve through Early Intervention and Inclusion, through learning Language for Life, and through early teaching experiences.
- Protect: We aspire to protect our children through our policies, procedures and multi-agency work.
- Develop: We aspire to develop our children through a commitment to our staff teams of monitoring performance, providing training and development opportunities, supporting wellbeing and in recognising quality practice and teaching.
- Be Ready: We aspire for our children to be ready for their next step in life, through supporting independence, learning valuable life skills and developing confidence in themselves and their abilities.
For more information on our ASPIRE curriculum, please contact the Nursery Manager or view our guide online here.
Frequently Asked Questions
We’re able to accommodate 52 children at this nursery.
Yes, absolutely – there’s a wonderful garden where children can explore and play safely.
Our Ormiston preschool hasn’t yet been inspected by Ofsted, but all of our other nurseries are either rated Outstanding or Good.
Contact our team today to learn more about our setting or to book a visit for you and your child.
Mon 8:30 am to 3:30 pm
Tues 8:30 am to 3:30 pm
Wed 8:30 am to 3:30 pm
Thurs 8:30 am to 3:30 pm
Fri 8:30 am to 3:30 pm
Our Other Nurseries & Pre-Schools
Other than our Bushfield Day Nursery, we also have a range of Nurseries and Pre-Schools in Peterborough that you might like if this one isn’t right for you. Browse our Nurseries and Pre-Schools: