Star Days Nursery Bushfield
Established in April 2015, at Stars Day Nursery Bushfield we understand that the early years are vital for your child’s development and we can help them fulfill their potential.
To arrange a tour, you can contact us on our phone number: 01733 306043.
Quality Childcare Setting In The Heart Of Bushfield
Stars Day Nursery Bushfield is a 54-place nursery catering for children aged from 3 months to 5 years. We are situated within a new building which was originally part of the Ormiston Bushfield Academy.
We have two rooms, a baby room (3 months to 23 months) and a pre-school room (2 years to 5 years). Both rooms have access to an enclosed garden and play area so your children can enjoy a range of outdoor activities.
With lots of natural light and underfloor heating we can offer a comfortable environment for your children.
Take a look at our image gallery below or call us on 01733 306043 for more information.
360° Photo Gallery
What Parents and Carers Say About Us
Funding Made Simple
We offer a range of government-backed funding support to help more families access our childcare.
Our funding options include:
- Tax Free Childcare
- 15 – 30 Hours Free Childcare for Working Families
- Pupil Premium
- Free Childcare for TWOs
To find out more about the range of funding options available for our Bushfield Nursery, visit our funding page.
Unique to Stars Day, our ASPIRE curriculum focuses on five key elements that contribute to the healthy development of any child:
- Learn – We focus on learning through fun, play-based activities and encourage a healthy mix of interactive and independent play.
- Achieve – We focus on developing your child’s essential life and educational skills, including broadening speech, vocabulary and social interaction.
- Protect – We always prioritise offering a nursery environment that’s safe, secure and supportive.
- Develop – We provide opportunities for your child to interact with the local community to develop their social interaction and communication skills.
- Be ready for the next life stages – We’ll ensure your child’s development and progress gives them the confidence to move onto the next life stages.
Read more about our curriculum here.
Special Educational Needs Support
We ensure all our staff are trained in special educational needs support, with a particular focus on helping children with speech or language development difficulties.
Creating an environment where every child feels nurtured and supported is important to us. Every child deserves the best start to their education and with a little extra care, attention and awareness from our regular training sessions we believe we can offer that.
We promote positive attitudes towards diversity and help children learn to value their individuality as well as other people’s.
Call us today to learn more about our special needs support.
Our Other Locations
Other than our Bushfield Day Nursery, we also have a range of Nurseries and Pre-Schools close by that you might like if this one isn’t right for you. Browse our Nurseries and Pre-Schools:
- Stars Pre-School Woodston
- Oakdale Nursery
- Little Stars Day Nursery
- Bright Stars Day Nursery
- and much, much more
Frequently Asked Questions
We are open from 8am to 6pm Mon-Fri.
Yes, we do. We ensure your children receive a healthy lunch each day. All our meals are freshly prepared on-site by our chef.