Welcome back to all our children and families
We hope you all had a lovely Christmas break. If your child is not currently attending and you would like support or home learning activities please let us know.
We would also love to see photos of things you are doing at home. Please feel free to upload any photos to Babys days.
Each term we chose a core story to focus on. The children then take part in a variety of experiences based on the story. This terms Core story is ‘We catch the bus.’ Check out our Facebook page for photo of what we have been doing!
If your child is absent from pre-school for any reason, please ensure that you contact the setting on 01733 330345 to inform us of the reason for their absence. It is essential that we keep a record of all absences, especially at this time.
Please ensure that you notify us of any changes to contact details. It is vital that we are able to reach you via telephone when necessary.
Please visit and like our Facebook page. Stars Pre-School Ravensthorpe
February half term 15th-19th February 2021
Term begins Monday 22nd February 2021.
Easter holidays – 29th March 2021-12th April 2021
Summer Term begins Tuesday 13th April 2021.
A reminder that school admissions had to be submitted by 15th January 2021 for all children due to start school in September 2021. If you have not done this, please let a member of staff know. Thank you
30hr funding entitlement
If your child is entitled to 30hr government funding, please ensure that you continue to reconfirm your eligibility every 3 months to ensure that you continue to receive this. If you think you may be eligible and have not yet applied, please contact Caroline. Thank you
Following government guidance we remain open for all children. We ask that you observe social distancing and wear a face covering when coming to pre-school to help keep everyone as safe as possible.
Please be aware of the latest government guidance following the national lockdown:
Leaving Home: You must not leave or be outside of your home except where necessary. You may leave the home to:
- shop for basic necessities, for you or a vulnerable person
- go to work, or provide voluntary or charitable services, if you cannot reasonably do so from home
- exercise with your household (or support bubble) or one other person, this should be limited to once per day, and you should not travel outside your local area.
- meet your support bubble or childcare bubble where necessary, but only if you are legally permitted to form one
- seek medical assistance or avoid injury, illness or risk of harm (including domestic abuse)
- attend education or childcare – for those eligible
Meeting others: You cannot leave your home to meet socially with anyone you do not live with or are not in a support bubble with (if you are legally permitted to form one).
Stay safe everyone!