Parent newsletter March 2021
A reminder that when dropping and collecting your child you need to maintain your distance from other parents and should be wearing a mask too.
Please be patient and wait your turn, do not push to the front of the queue as your children will be brought out in order. Please if possible, only 1 parent to collect as this will help with the flow at peak times.
In the pre-school setting we are working in bubbles. We are frequently washing hands and cleaning touch points and doing everything to keep our environment sterile.
Please make sure you are following the government guidelines through the Spring COVID Roadmap when at home. This is crucial for all the children and staff’s safety.
14th Mother’s Day
17th March St Patricks day
19th March Red Nose Day.
28th March -Holi
End of term – 26th March 2021
2nd April Good Friday
4thApril- Easter Sunday
- Please can we remind you we are a nut free setting which means that the children cannot consume anything with nuts in. Also please do not send rice as this is high risk.
- Please can we also ask that children are dressed adequately for the weather. Can we ask that the children’s items are all labelled.
- Please can we ask that children do not bring other foods in with them apart from their own lunch or snacks if needed and staff are aware.
- Toys/Comforters should not be brought in from home. These could get lost or broken and due to the current pandemic, these pose a risk of infection being passed on.
- Please can we ask that parents supply nappy/wet wipes for their children for use in setting.
Dress up in red for red nose day 19th March
Dress up in lots of colours for Holi 26th March
We would like you to join us in welcoming Kayleigh to our team! Kayleigh will be starting with us after Easter.
On Friday 16th April you will be finding out what school your child got into (if they are one of school leavers). Please ensure that you follow the instructions how to accept these places and inform a staff member as soon as you know the school your child has been offered/accepted.
29th March – 13th April
Have a great Easter break!
Kerry, Kim and the team