The building offers easy access to all children and is situated in central Peterborough, making it an ideal childcare choice for many working and local families. We work very closely with all parents and a wide range of local professionals to ensure every child’s needs are met. Children enjoy learning in our safe, secure and stimulating indoor and outdoor learning environments, where they are free to explore and develop to their full potential. We value our diverse community and promote an inclusive ethos, currently welcoming children who speak different languages.
The nursery is fully air conditioned, offering children comfort all year round. All food is freshly prepared each day on site by our qualified nursery cook.
Please find below a summary of what we offer –
- A high quality, motivated team with a range of experience across the childcare sector
- Staff experienced in speech and language therapy and special educational needs
- A quality key carer approach, where key carers build strong relationships with children, parents and families right from enrolment through to the transition to school
- Individual observation, planning and assessment in line with the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS)
- Purpose built facilities featuring free-flow play throughout the session
- Access to a fully equipped sensory room
- Excellent links with the local community, children’s centre and local primary schools
- Regular workshops and stay and play sessions for parents and families
- A home visiting programme for all children
- Daily feedback and termly parent consultations, and high quality interactive feedback for parents through the use of the Baby’s Days on line system.
Stars Pre-school Ravensthorpe was inspected in March 2013 and was awarded a ‘GOOD’ grade by OFSTED. We continue to build on our excellent reputation for providing quality inclusive care for the youngest learners in our area. (Please click on the OFSTED logo to view our report)